Welcome to beautiful Santa Barbara, California!
Dubbed "The American Riviera," it is world renowned for its beautiful climate, iconic mountains-meet-sea topography and picturesque red tile roofed downtown. It truly is a paradise on the California Coast, and for the lucky few, it is home.
The reason we love our jobs is because we get to help as many people as possible find their own piece of Paradise.
Find Yours Now
1532 Castillo Street
This downtown Triplex is a turnkey and stable income-producing asset in the heart of Santa Barbara's Downtown. The main house features 5 beds & 3 baths, renovated kitchen and bathrooms, hardwood floors, laundry & A/C. The rear duplex has been remodeled and features wood floors, AC & in-unit laundry in both units. This is a trophy property in an A+ location!
7 Bed | 5 Bath | 3,390 Sq. Ft.
Offered at $2,350,000
This Pinterest-worthy remodel of a 1933 home exudes French Countryside elegance. Original oak hardwood floors, windows and doors have been painstakingly refurbished to complement all of the brand new features of the home. Artisan-quality tile work and old world details are sure to impress. The perfect Upper East location offers peeks of the ocean, and is only a few blocks from the Mission Rose Garden, while offering a large two-car garage and great patio for entertaining.
4 Bed | 3 Bath | 2,435 Sq. Ft.
Offered at $2,599,999
1712 Olive Street
"The Fleur House"
310 E. Canon Perdido
This stunningly designed and impeccably remodeled home is unlike anything else Santa Barbara has to offer. Recognized as a Santa Barbara Structure of Merit, this home is one of the original structures in the Historic El Caserio Neighborhood of Downtown Santa Barbara.
2 Bed | 2.5 Bath | 2,258 Sq. Ft.
Offered at $2,299,999
20 Facts About Jason and Lucas
1) Lucas and Jason met in the second grade in Concord, Massachusetts (see above proof!)
2)Lucas moved to Santa Barbara after college, and a year later recruited Jason to join him
3) Lucas has a wife (Katie), two sons (Adrian & Nico), and two pups (Bernie & Zoey)
4) Jason has a wife (Annie), a son (Leo) and a daughter (Florence)
5) Lucas moonlights as a coach for the Dos Pueblos High School Boys Lacrosse Team (Go Chargers!)
6) Jason moonlights as a coach for the Page Youth Center 2-3rd grade basketball team (Go "Celtics!")
7) Prior to their lives as Realtors, both Jason and Lucas worked in marketing for global footwear brands
8) We're both die hard Patriots/Tom Brady fans (don't @ us)
9) Lucas' side hustle is as a potter (@taco_handmade on Instagram!)
10) Lucas plays the guitar (badly, and only in private), Jason sings Bruce Springsteen (badly, and mostly in public)
11) We also own a home design & renovation company along with Lucas' wife & sister.
12) We love going out to dinner or a good cocktail bar. We've been to pretty much every spot in SB!
13) Our favorite restaurant in town is Barbareño
14) But, we're biased, because Lucas' brother owns it
15) Lucas' favorite place to walk/run is the More Mesa Open Space (especially at sunrise)
16) Jason's favorite place to walk/run is the Ellwood Bluffs in Goleta
17) We love everything about real estate - from the search, to the negotiation, to the renovation, to the sale.
18) Lucas is always reading a book, and always looking for recommendations!
19) We're both great chefs...as long as it can be cooked in an InstantPot.
20) We'd love to meet you and discuss real estate, the Patriots, lacrosse, Bruce Springsteen, your favorite novel, pottery...or just about anything else!